Swivel joints, with integral ball bearing, are manufactured on the basis of technologies imported from FMC. All swivel joints is respectively compatible with FMC Chiksan swivel joint, SPM Swivel Joint, ANSON Swivel Joint.
High pressure swivel joints and long radius swivel joints are forged from high quality alloy steel and are specially suited to handle a variety of oilfield fluids.
Sour gas swivel joints are in accordance with NACE MR-01-75 and API RP-14-E. These swivel joints are specially heat-treated and inspected for controlled hardness, and suitable for sour gas service.
- High-pressure well service flowlines, frac manifold, well testing internal connections, cementing and circulating flowlines
- Other well service, stimulation and abrasive applications
- Cold Working Pressure (psi) : 6,000 ~ 20,000
- Nominal Size (inch) : 2 ~ 4
- End Connection: Fig 602, Fig 1002, Fig 1502, Fig 2202 or Line Pipe Thread
- Style: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, 100
- Sour Gas Service is also available