Control line and ESP cable protectors (Clamps) are used to protect any configuration of ESP cables, control lines or encapsulated lines in the wellbore. Their channels to shield cables or lines as they transit across the tubing couplings to prevent from damage during installation or retrieval of completions. Field installation is quick and simple using air driven wrenchs.
- ESP cable
- Subsurface safety valves control line
- Chemical injection line
- Coiled tubing
- Permanent Gauges
- Intelligent Wells
- Fiber Optics
- Cross coupling protectors, Mid joint protectors
- Materials: Carbon steel or stainless steel
- Tubing sizes from 2 7/8” O.D. to 5 1/2” O.D.
- Configurations for flat, round, or square cables, lines
- 2, 3, 4 or 5 separate channels for different purposes in one protector
- Custom-made upon request